Who is eligible?
Our members are directors of companies with a turnover of at least £2 million per annum, or who employ 10 people or more. Ideally, they will be based in the Brighton & Hove area, or have business interests in this region.
Members of the professional services sector are encouraged, but we are limiting numbers to ensure enough places for mainstream business people.
Membership is for the individual, not the company. Substitutions are allowed, but not encouraged.
Attendance is by invitation only. Invitees can attend up to two meetings as a paying guest.
Requests to bring guests along must be made through Cobb PR. We will vet the proposed guests in terms of meeting our key criteria, namely size/turnover.
Membership runs for 12 months and costs £250+vat. You can join at any time during the year. We guarantee to deliver at least 11 meetings during the year.
Your lunch and drinks cost £30+vat per person and we bill you separately for this. You are encouraged to bring along guests. If they meet our criteria, and their category is free, and they decide to join, we will refund you their lunch costs.
In return for your membership you will receive:
- Opportunities for safe and secure networking
- Inspiration from quality speakers on a range of subjects
- Access to some of the top entrepreneurs in the area
- Opportunities to meet MPs (diaries permitting) and senior figures from local authorities and Sussex Police
- Verbal introductions at meetings to other members (specific requests in advance through the organising committee)
- A chance to sit next to specific individuals (requests in advance through the organising committee)
- Privacy — your contact details will not be shared with other organisations